mercoledì 22 novembre 2017

BIG surprise @ school!


Last week I had a surprise…it was about Gayana and Hirantha! They arrived in my school from Sri Lanka. When they arrived with Mrs. Crescente I was in my classroom with my friends; they introduced themselves and their country.
I am very happy about this experience because it helps us to communicate in English and to be aware of other cultures. 
(Vanessa Maio)

Last Saturday in our class something really interesting happened. A boy and a girl have come from Sri Lanka; his name is Hira and her name is Gayana. They told us about their lives and what they like. They are really nice to us.
It was something new because it was the first time we met people from a part of the world that we didn’t know.
(Hasa Alketa)

Last Saturday my classmates and I had a surprise! It was about two foreigners, a boy and a girl from Sri Lanka. The boy’s name is Hira and the girl’s name is Gayana. It was something good because it never happened before.8
 We are going to meet them again. I am curious!!!
(Teresa Iaconetti)

Last weekend two new “friends” came to our school (IPSIA “L. DA Vinci”). They are from Sri Lanka and with them we can improve our English.
(Gjika Stelina) 

On the 21st of October a guy and a girl arrived from Sri Lanka.
We got the opportunity to know about another culture.
When they arrived, I was in my classroom with my friends, and they started to present themselves.
It is a new experience for me. I could understand the lesson even if I didn’t expect to.
 I have just realized that they are a big help in understanding the English language better.
(Giuseppe Otranto)

Last week surprise was the arrival of two international volunteers from Sri Lanka. They are here to help us improve our English communication skills.
I was at school with my classmates and they briefly illustrated their country and habits.
I felt very happy because it doesn’t happen every day.
(Pasquale Laitano)


Last Saturday I had a great surprise at school. When I was in my classroom with my schoolmates a girl and a boy arrived… from Sri Lanka!!! 
They introduced themselves. Her name is Gayana and his name is Hira. It was a pleasure for me to meet them. I was very interested and happy to welcome them to our school. 
(Darya Pulice Petrenco) 

For the first time in my school two new people arrived. They are Gayana and Hira. I was in my class when they arrived. I was with all my classmates and it was a beautiful surprise.
They arrived and they told us about their country. I really liked this surprise because it was really interesting.
(Antonio De Vita)
























Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Our experience with Anushka, the International volunteer from India

My experience with the International volunteer was amazing! It was a surprise, because we knew about this project called “Edu Change” ...