mercoledì 22 novembre 2017

Feelings...


I feel very happy because thanks to Hira and Gayana, I could improve my knowledge regarding the Southeast Asian world. During the lessons I feel very enthusiastic because I can improve my English pronunciation. (Antonio Borsanelli)

At the beginning, I had some difficulties in understanding the lessons, yet thanks to the lessons we did, apparently it is easier now. I would like to know more about their traditions and cultures. 
(Praino Marzia)

During the English lesson, I sometimes am afraid of being wrong and therefore, I don’t ask questions to the international volunteers. However, gradually, I am feeling alright to learn English grammar well with them. (Martina Postorivo)

I would love to learn English better because the international volunteers made me want to travel around the world, and since English is a global language, I think learning it will be helpful when travelling. I feel very glad about their presence and I would like to learn more, thanks to them.
(Florio Martina)

I felt happy during the English lessons because I could learn about a new country named Sri Lanka and about a new religion called Buddhism. In addition, I could learn new English words during the lessons. (Francesca Ferraro)

I feel very satisfied because the international volunteers help me to improve my English pronunciation.
Also, I could learn about a new culture and I could improve my knowledge on several aspects.
(Carbone Armando)

I feel good staying with two volunteers. They made us know about their cultures as well. I am happy with this experience because I feel that I could understand new words and phrases used by the international volunteers.
(Viktor Caltagirone) 

The English lessons with the two international volunteers are very interesting for me as they explained us about their cultures and traditions. Hirantha and Gayana made us aware of their beautiful island and its landscape too.
(Alessio Di Cicco)

The lessons conducted with the participation of Hira and Gayana are very interesting and I enjoyed a lot. They showed us the beautiful places to visit in their country. They are very nice and funny people to spend the time with.
(Marino Guiseppe)

I feel very happy during the English classes with the two international volunteers because I will be able to improve my English grammar and pronunciation. This experience brings me immense happiness since I can get to know about the traditions and cultures in Sri Lanka. Above all, I am glad that I could meet two fantastic volunteers, Hirantha and Gayana through this project. In near future, I would like to visit Sri Lanka since I was inspired by the presentations of the two volunteers.
(Garritano Guiseppe)

I feel very happy during my English lessons because Hirantha and Gayana are very likeable. They made me want to travel around the world, especially to visit Sri Lanka. (Federica Diodati)

Hirantha and Gayana brought happiness and knowledge into our lives. They showed us their culture in PowerPoint presentations while involving the whole class with interactivities. It is nice to learn lessons with them. (Pesce Giovanni)

I was very pleased to know Hirantha and Gayana because I love to learn about various cultures. Thanks to the two international volunteers I was able to receive information regarding beautiful places to visit in Sri Lanka along with information regarding their cultures. I enjoyed learning during the English lessons, especially due to their presence.
(Ferrara Giuseppe)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Our experience with Anushka, the International volunteer from India

My experience with the International volunteer was amazing! It was a surprise, because we knew about this project called “Edu Change” ...